History

Heart of Dixie Popcorn and Supply, Inc. was founded in 1984 by Sam J. 'Buddy' Darwin.  Our warehouse and showroom is located at Pine Lawn Farms which was established in 1817 by the Darwin ancestors.  This long legacy of family heritage explains why the address today is 191 Darwin Road.

The original intent was to grow only popcorn, but during the process customers were requesting to purchase various items and products that were required to operate their concession businesses.  This inspired the idea to pursue the opportunity of creating a full line concession supply company.

As a result, Heart of Dixie Popcorn and Supply has evolved into a thriving enterprise not only serving our local customers in Huntsville, Alabama but also our loyal customers in the Southeast United States and overseas in Central and South America, Europe and Asia.  Through internet sales and export marketing, our merchandise is readily available to our valued customers thousands of miles away.

Our company is family owned and operated with the 3rd Generation members now actively engaged with daily operations.  Please come in and visit our exciting fully stocked showroom of machines and product or browse our online inventory!